- Our Activities
UENPS Programme includes:
- – Collect and share data on neonatal and perinatal Demography and Epidemiology in Europe.
- – Promote and create, with national and scientific European societies, recommendations, standards and guidelines in neonatal and perinatal healthcare.
- – Support, advice and work together with local and European Health Authorities.
- – Organization and management in collaboration with the hosting local society of the European Congress “Global Neonatology & Perinatology”, every 2 years, with World Top experts.
- – Organization and support local workshops about specific topics according to the national societies.
- – Favoring exchange information about training sites according to the scientific and national societies.
- – Creation and development of the UENPS website.
- – UENPS wants to support, collaborate and add efforts to any scientific society with similar aims and objectives as European Foundation for Care of Newborn Infant, EuroNeoNet, etc.
- – Promotion of multinational trials in collaboration with national and scientific societies.
Collaboration with nurses and other healthcare providers organizations involved in neonatal and perinatal care.
6th International Congress of UENPS
Valencia Conference Centre
Valencia, 23 – 25 Novembre 2016
Download here the main sessions slides of the congress >
2nd Congress of Joint European Neonatal Societies (jENS)
Venice, October 31 –November 4, 2017
UENPS CONGRESSES FORME EDITIONS
1st INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF UENPS
November 17-19, 2008
2nd INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF UENPS
November 15-17, 2010
3rd INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF UENPS
November 14-17, 2012
4th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF UENPS Athens, GREECE
11-14 December 2014